Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crazy Morning

Today we were lucky enough to have no school.  I thought what a great morning to get some more housework done.  I cleaned the kitchen and dinning room before either of my boys were awake.  Well, my 9 month old had other plans.  He decided he was going to make a big mess no matter what he did.  :)

When he was getting his oatmeal this morning he....
  Slapped his hand right in the middle of the bowl, sending oatmeal all over himself, the high chair, the floor, and myself.
   I cleaned everything up and continued to feed him.
  Then he sneezed right after he got a mouth full of oatmeal, sending oatmeal all over himself, the high chair, the floor, the kitchen table, and myself.
   I cleaned everything up and continued to feed him.
  Then my 5 year old walked around the corner and scared the baby, causing him to jump as I was giving him another mouth full and sending the spoon across the room on to the wall. 
  So, I previously clean dinning room is now a total wreck!!!

  I LOVE being a mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment