Sunday, February 26, 2012

Food

       Today has been the day for firsts. It started with breakfast, I made cinnamon crescent rolls. Then started dinner in the crock pot, Beef BBQ. This will be the first time to try this. Fingers are crossed that it turns out as good as it smells, right now. Lastly, I decided to try a new dessert I saw on Pinterest, Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownies.
        They start with a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, then a layer of Oreos, topped off with fudge brownie mix. 

They turned out pretty good.  I have a few adjustments for the next time I make them, but still worth the time.  We added a little ice cream to top off the deliciousness. They don't look pretty, but with some ice cream and cholcolate syrup they make the presentation.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment