Monday, March 25, 2013

Five Reasons I Fell In Love With My Husband

After being married for nearly ten years, it is important to remember how we got where we are.


1. Your crazy humor: Some how you had the ability to make me laugh when things got rough

2. Your ability to make me feel at home: When my parents moved, when I was in college, I felt I didn't have a "home" anymore. You made sure I had a place to call "home"

3. You always challenge me to see the world differently: You have a different view of the world.

4. You are honest even if I don't want to hear it: You tell me how it is even when it is hard to see.

5. You want to do everything together: It is strange to go grocery shopping with you.  We do the most mundane things together.


I love you!

3 comments:

  1. These are 5 great reasons! It sounds like you have the makings of a great relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! My husband of 35 years and I see the world very differently. It has kept life interesting and the relationship strong all of these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great wife! My husband is waiting for me to write a slice about him!!#5 says it all. If you are happy doing the most mundane, then you got it made! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete