After being married for nearly ten years, it is important to remember how we got where we are.
1. Your crazy humor: Some how you had the ability to make me laugh when things got rough
2. Your ability to make me feel at home: When my parents moved, when I was in college, I felt I didn't have a "home" anymore. You made sure I had a place to call "home"
3. You always challenge me to see the world differently: You have a different view of the world.
4. You are honest even if I don't want to hear it: You tell me how it is even when it is hard to see.
5. You want to do everything together: It is strange to go grocery shopping with you. We do the most mundane things together.
I love you!