Here are my loves and those things I don't love, leaving out the obvious loves of my life.
1. Cheese cake: Nothing special, just good ol' plain cheese cake
2. Bavarian Cream Donuts- I can't get enough of these
3. Books: I always have one with me. The kindle app has saved my back, I no longer have to carry a big
book around. Thank You Kindle!
4. Lazy Days with the family: This is when the memories are made
5. Baking: I am not the best baker, but I love to experiment with recipes. I joke that I am going to open a
bakery, but secretly this is my dream.
6. Swing by the lake: I like to go hid out at my mom's on her swing by the lake. It is beautiful no matter
what time of year or day.
7. Sharing memories with friends: I love to hear stories from friends. They are a great way to get to know
8. Mail: Maybe I am old fashion, but I love to open the mail box and find a real letter written to me. Such a
great connection between two people.
9. My Snuggie: Yes, I have a Snuggie. It is amazing! It's a blanket with sleeves. Need I say more?
10. Guilty Pleasure TV: I get swept up by a good train wreck on TV.
Hate List (I don't like the word hate, but it is the best word to describe this list)
1. Birds: Do I really need to explain this? A friend of a friend has said, "Birds are rats with wings." So true!
2. Odd numbers: Yes I said it. I hate when my husband turns the TV volume to an odd number, he thinks it
3. Laundry: Is there an end to the madness?
4. Loud crunchy foods: I actually get up to move when somebody is chewing gets to me.
5. Public Speaking: Yes, I am a teacher. It is different when you talk to kids than it is talking to adults. Ask
any of my co-workers, they call tell you what a disaster it is to get my in front of a group of adults.
6. Bland food: If you work closely with me, you have heard my bland food stories. My husband does not
much so we eat a lot of the same food each week. This gets old! I call his food bland, because I
believe he does not like flavor.
7. Judgement: Seriously, why do we bother? If people are happy, lets be happy for them.
8. Slow driver: It is okay if you are going to drive slow, but don't rush out in front of me then go slow.
9. Loud Clicky Heels: Do my shoes really have to announce I am coming. I am self conscience when I
10. Nail biting: The sound and sight makes me cringe