Sunday, March 16, 2014

Date Night

Last night, I was privileged enough to go on a date with the sweetest most handsome seven year old redhead. 

We had a mommy and son date, that we haven't had in months.  We got tickets to the high school musical and dinner in town. 

We left the house in time to go to a BBQ place in town, but Q changed his mind on the way to town. He decided he wanted Dairy Queen.  There was lots of interesting conversations at dinner. I learned so much about this seven year old. We ride to school together every day, but he was really talkative last night. 

Dinner with my little man. 


Waiting for "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" to start. 


2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I am sure Q enjoyed it just as much as mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much fun! What a special time for the two of you.

    Your post is made me make a mental note in my head that a high school musical will be a great "mommy/daughter date night" once my daughter gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete