- People crunching their food (This is called misophonia. http://www.thekitchn.com/misophonia-the- unbearable-loud-155746)
- Odd numbers (I don't like my volume on an odd number or my alarm. I know it's crazy.)
- Interrupting me when I am reading. (Can't you see I have a book in my hand?)
- People who flake on plans.
- Completely fake people. (Stop acting like you care when you don't care at all.)
- Waiting at stoplights. (I know, I have to do this.)
- Straight on parking spots. (You know they drive you nuts, too.)
- People who have to sit next to me at a movie. (Why is when I go to a movie early, then it fills up and
the ushers make me move. Not only do I have to move, but then I have to sit beside a stranger.)
- Strangers in my personal space. (You probably got that from the previous comment.)
- Being late. (You have a clock. USE IT!!)
I should probable stop there, before you think I'm crazy. Maybe it's too late. Oh well...