Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Getting Motivated......for What?

Have you ever had the feeling that you need to get involved?  Make a difference?  Help someone? Just be involved?

I have had this feeling for about a week now.  I am not sure where it came from, but I want to do something about it. It's  not like I sit back and let everyone else help.  I just feel like there is something more for me. 

I have started some research on a few ideas, but nothing feels right. Over the past few years, I have tried volunteering for different organizations. None of them have been a good fit. 

I don't know what this calling has been this last week, but I am determined to find the place I am suppose to be. 

2 comments:

  1. So interesting the way you are listening to the way your life speaks to you. I think the awareness of the calling is most important- you'll find the right fit now that your eyes are open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you sound like you are driven right now to find the place where you need to be. I hope you will share when you find your "good fit" place!

    ReplyDelete